In a new book, out on January the 5th, leading astrologer Jonathan Cainer takes a detailed look at the every single one of these supposed threats to our future – and predicts what is actually in store for all of us in 2012.
He reveals how a rare solar maximum – the Sun firing off flares – threatens our electrical supplies and communication systems.
Meanwhile, as a result of a rare planetary alignment we are at risk of
- dramatic weather changes and increased “seismic activity” with earthquakes, tornadoes, drought.
- An even more dramatic time economically – with our financial system having to “adapt and evolve at a rate much faster than many people feel comfortable with.”
- increased natural disasters over the NEXT two years.
- And unexpected outcomes to the elections in France, Russia and the USA
But perhaps the most worrying fact is that in in 2012 we are overdue a solar maximum. This rare occurrence – which happens every 11 years – is when the Sun ejects flares (gigantic blasts of light, gas and radiation) which threatens to destroy our communications system and shut off Earth’s electricity.
Even Jonathan admits:”We may have surprising power outages and communication problems with disruption to international travel.”
In his book, he also examines the theory that we are under threat from – Planet X, Nibiru or a Brown Dwarf star – an invisible giant cosmic force about to exert humongous gravitational pull on our planet.
But even though, the ancient South American Mayan calendar, predicts the end of the world on December the 21st, Jonathan says: “In my own astrological judgement,2012 is going to be a surprisingly good year.”
Jonathan, 54, has studied astrology for over thirty years and has been famous in the UK since 1985. He has successfully predicted the outcome of countless sporting events, elections and trials… and is now respected by an international readership of millions for his accuracy and insight. His summary of 2012 is that, though it remains a worrying time
There are ways we can make it all OK and as long as we know how to handle our challenges it can yet be a surprisingly good year.
“Ultimately, it is all going to be okay,” he says.
But how many of us are really in for a good year? Alongside questions about his new book ‘The 2012 Survival Guide’ Jonathan can also tell your audience about their own zodiac signs will fare in the coming year. You can ask him;
- Is it true that anyone born under ARIES can expect to get what they’ve been wanting for years now?
- Are TAUREANS really due to become wealthier than they’ve ever been before?
- Will GEMINIS really find their love lives become totally delightful?
- What is it that CANCERIANS need to be finally free from and is that actually going to happen?
- If LEOS are going to become so popular and sought after in 2012, will this mean their lives change beyond recognition?
- Why is there so much hard work for VIRGOS to do this year… and will it bring them the success they crave?
- How can LIBRANS expect to keep their daily lives normal when so much is changing in their world?
- What is the great secret that SCORPIOS will have to keep… and what is the amazing discovery they are going to make?
- Who is the mystery person that will transform the life of each SAGITTARIAN and how will that relationship affect their future?
- When can CAPRICORNS stop making quite so many sacrifices and will there ever be a reward for all they’ve been putting up with?
- Have AQUARIANS got to keep putting so much at risk this year? And will their great emotional gamble pay off?
- What will happen to PISCEANS to help them feel as if they are finally in the right place, for the right reason?